MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Third Apply By Brooklyn.e

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Apply By Brooklyn.e

Post by fuzzyboy0998 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:46 pm

In-Game-Name:brooklyn.e
First Name:Corey

What will you do to help the servers?:New people are my biggest target of help like if they don't know how to play DARKRP or something, I like sorting problems to the best of my ability and I just miss the whole helping everyone one, sorting out NLR'S, RDM and so on!
Everytime I am on the server I see mods not doing there job and just being abusive and the admins working there ass off! They need someone who knows what they're doing and can help them and take the stress of them, because it can be really stressful working as an admin/mod.
I have had experience working as a mod and higher as I was Head Admin on a server called RpGaming which has now turned over to TTT so I left, I also had my own server for a while so I shall be making suggestions on things that will help the server out! I want to be that person people call upon and know I always work to help the community and make places a happy and fun place to be in! At first I didn't want to be staff just because of how stressful and demanding it can be but I really do miss helping everyone and as I was being helped today I could see the admins struggling with the requests and asked if the server was in need of help as I know what I'm doing and 2 people asked me to apply for mod and work up to admin. I love this server and want to help it in anyway I can!

I have been on about 2 hours also be on about 3 hours to 6 hours a day!

Were you invited by any member of staff? If yes, who?:Yes i was invited by olliejnelson

What position are you applying for:: (Mod)

How will you do the specific role you are applying for well?I will support and help the community and the server aswel i will also help people in need of a problem stop RDM or NLR and hopefully get this job!

Which server are you applying for? (DarkRp i am applying for)

Have you been a member of staff on any other servers?(Yes/No) If yes, write their name as well:Yes i have its called smite community and is down for the day but should be up tomorrow

Do you have a mic?:No i don't sorry Sad

Do you accept the fact that your rank may be revoked if you are found abusing or not doing your job at all?:I do accept that if i abuse my rank will be taken away from me and i want yell and rage if this does happen

After the application has been reviewed, you may be asked for an In-Game Interview.

fuzzyboy0998
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Third Apply By Brooklyn.e

Post by wunderwaffle on Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Application Accepted.
wunderwaffle
PlatG Owner

http://platinumgaming.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top